10 years after this photo was taken:
- My wife is still the most beautiful woman in the world,
- We now have two amazing daughters,
- We no longer live in Palm Beach, but in Gainesville,
- I still enjoy my Leica, though the M8 is long gone,
- My ears still stick out and are goofy, though blended with a wee spot of gray now.
A lot more has happened in the intervening decade, but these are a few things I thought of when seeing this picture again. Can’t complain with this list though, and I certainly wouldn’t change a thing.